Using our complex business services, you can ensure that your resources are optimized and there are no costly and inconvenient detours. Once you have hired your first staff member, we will take care of all ongoing administration and HR support, to make sure that your company is always fully compliant and an attractive workplace for talented candidates with great potential from day one.
Ongoing HR support
We are happy to offer you an affordable, flat-rate option for keeping tabs on all administrative and HR tasks related to your staff. Sparing you the hassle of payroll, holiday and sick leave administration, hiring and firing procedures, we will take care of all of this directly with your employee (if you wish), so you can focus on running your business.
Basic HR Services include:
- Setting up salary and tax payments in the company’s Internet bank
- Holiday administration
- Sick leave administration
- Monthly payroll and tax statements
- Signing payroll related documents on the employer’s behalf (with an authorization)
Additionally you may need:
- Setting up the company’s fringe benefit system
- HR consultation to handle specific issues with each staff member
- Submitting the employee’s personal income tax returns
- Organizing obligatory yearly health check-ups and fire safety trainings
- Handling the distribution of year-end documents
- Labor contract modifications
- Bonus agreements and documentation
- Exit documents in case the employee is leaving
HR advisory does not only entail hiring new talent and preparing labor contracts. Our experts can support you throughout your whole project in Hungary, from initial tax advisory through drafting contracts to organizing yearly obligatory health check-ups and fire safety trainings. Please contact us to request a tailored quote!
When carrying out an international operation, it is essential to pay taxes where they are due – whether they are taxes paid after moving around goods, providing services, or paying salary to your employees. Timely tax advisory helps you make informed decisions for planning your activities and allocating your budget.
One of the important aspects of tax advisory will be related to your employees becoming tax residents in Hungary. They will most probably be paying income tax and social security contributions in Hungary, but you might want to check double taxation treaties between their home countries and Hungary.