Intra-corporate transfer (ICT): How to transfer employees to Hungary?

Intra Corporate Transfer
Some managers and experts are irreplaceable in a corporation. Their expertise may be needed when you are setting up a new entity in a foreign country, or when you are launching a new project at your foreign subsidiary. In these cases, you can send these precious employees on a temporary deputation. Third-country employees at your Hungarian company People who are not citizens of the EU may start working at a Hungarian company once they have received a work permit. However, there is a specific kind of work permit available to your employees if two main conditions apply: There is a close connection between the Hungarian and the foreign company – for example, the Hungarian company is a subsidiary of the company outside the EU or both companies belong to the…
Read More